You’re Invited To Join The Celebration
June 30-July 2
If you’ve been thinking of relocating, you’ll want to come check out the coastal by nature lifestyle that could be yours at Brunswick Forest. An award-winning, master-planned community, Brunswick Forest is ideally nestled beside the historic port city of Wilmington, NC, and a host of beautiful beach towns nearby. Brunswick Forest is known for being rich in amenities, yet with homes and home sites across a range of styles and price points.
Premier Home Sites from the $70s | Elegant Homes from the $200s
Model Homes Open Daily
Your Fourth of July Weekend includes:
- Luxury accommodations for two
- Friday Evening:
- Raise a glass to your fellow countrymen at a Wine & Cheese Reception. We’ll meet you at Brunswick Forest’s Welcome Center.
- Open House Day: Brunswick Forest takes center stage for this local event. Come tour a vast selection of new and resale properties just waiting to welcome you home.
- Want to play a round and find out what the locals know? Sign up for a morning or afternoon tee time.
- Saturday Evening:
- Food, frivolity and fireworks! The Cape Fear National® clubhouse welcomes you for a festive cookout, live music, and a front-row view to a spectacular light show befitting the occasion.
- All Weekend Long:
- In addition to Open House Day, take a personalized tour of the community’s homes and home sites that suit your style and budget.
- Enjoy owners’ privileges at all of Brunswick Forest’s amenities.
- Take in the area’s sights and attractions. We’ll provide a map so you can explore everything our historic port city and surrounding beaches have to offer.